FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A little trouble

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shogg

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:39 pm

A little trouble

So I am trying ISBoxer out and from what I have read it seems great. Currently wanting to use it with just a few clients, nothing crazy.

However when I set it up according to the Quick Start Wizard and log in my clients, the font in game is entirely unreadable. And not the smaller boxes at the bottom, the main box in the middle of the screen. I have tried to change the resolution to see if that works, but it only slightly fixes the problem. Also, the cursor position is out of position. For example, when I go to click yes on the pop up of "Do you want to save these graphics settings" where my cursor is on yes, the game is reading the cursor as several inches away from where the cursor appears on screen.

Any help would be appreciated.
<<

DarkMoJo

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 am

Re: A little trouble

Someone told me to try a stacked window approach over windows sizing down, etc. This helped me with this issue and a few others regarding mouse synch, etc. This will probably help you a lot as well. To be sure if you are getting the proper results you can use a fast switch key like ~ (tilde) or use a 2nd screen with a dxNothing client & some video feeds from your other windows' important parts, like controls & HP display / Overview / Drones / Broadcasts, etc. I had created a rather complex video FX setup, but my PC has probs with it and the windows aero / DWM service has to stay off, otherwise the performance drops much below my acceptance levels.
<<

BeZ

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 am

Re: A little trouble

Another thing, is when going through the wizard for eve it is important to select "Maintain Aspect Ratio". That right there would probably solve both issues until you start manually reconfiguring your windows.
"It's not a question of whether ISBoxer can do it, but a question of how to do it." - Zeb

Return to EVE Online