Post Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:55 pm

Video FX Focus Hotkey issue

Scenario:
I have 7 EVE accounts running with broadcasting disabled. On each game window I setup Video FX Viewers with "Enable Video FX Focus Hotkey" checked, with sources from 6 other accounts. Clicking the Video FX Viewers automatically focuses and changes the game to that source.

Issue:
This works for the games launched in order of 1,2,3,4,5,6. With the 7th game launched, the Video FX Focus Hotkey does not change the game window like It did with the first 6. Instead, the game application in the task bar highlights and nothing further happens. Switching with the Character Set Hotkey works fine.

Three things i've noticed:
1) If I bring up the ISBoxer Control Panel in the 7th game window (Ctrl-Shift-Alt-G), then immediately close the ISBoxer Control panel the Video FX Focus Hotkey will work. This only works once. If switching back to the 7th game window Video FX Focus Hotkey has the same issue.

2) If I double tap the Character Set Hotkey for the 7th character, then the Video FX Focus Hotkey will work, but only until I swap to the 7th character with a double tap of the Character Set Hotkey.

3) If I close down a game, lets say the 4th in the start order. Then launch that slot manually. The previously non-working 7th character's Video FX Focus Hotkeys work, and the most recently started game's does not.

Versions I've tested against with the same issue:
Dev 1.19 Build 7252
Dev 1.19 Build 7251
Live 1.19 Build 7248