FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer EVE Launcher - Eve UI reset to default

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rasmon

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 pm

ISBoxer EVE Launcher - Eve UI reset to default

I followed the directions at ISBoxer EVE Launcher and the directions at Using the EVE Launcher - September 2016. When I launch the Character Set from InnerSpace, all the different accounts open in the correct window layout. This is great, but there is one problem...

All the characters have what appear to be a default profile (Overview, chat channels, etc are all set to default). I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any suggestions?
<<

SuperMiguel

Post Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 am

Re: ISBoxer EVE Launcher - Eve UI reset to default

Rasmon wrote:I followed the directions at ISBoxer EVE Launcher and the directions at Using the EVE Launcher - September 2016. When I launch the Character Set from InnerSpace, all the different accounts open in the correct window layout. This is great, but there is one problem...

All the characters have what appear to be a default profile (Overview, chat channels, etc are all set to default). I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any suggestions?

im also having this issue.. let me know if you found a solution
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 am

Re: ISBoxer EVE Launcher - Eve UI reset to default

ISBoxer EVE Launcher does not currently handle EVE profiles. I do believe you can copy your normal EVE profile over, but I can't say I know how to do that myself

Return to EVE Online