FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Settings & Overview

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mayotheknight

Post Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:44 am

Settings & Overview

I have been using isboxer for quite a while and I recently changed to the new eve launcher. In doing so, my shortcut keys, overview settings and other general game settings seem to be gone. Is there anyway to restore those?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:36 am

Re: Settings & Overview

Your EVE settings are stored in a bunch of folders under %appdata%/local/ccp/eve/c_program_files_(x86)_ccp_eve_tranquility/settings-NAME

where NAME = the character name
and the green bit is dependant on where your EVE is installed.

If you happened to do a fresh install to a different location, then the settings files will be under a different path in the green bit.
Other than that, not really sure where your settings would go. The default user settings are now in a settingsDefault folder, whereas previously they were in a settings folder, so maybe this has meant the new launcher has changed something else in the file path.

Most people have issues with the new launcher and Inner Space, so we tend to point them at using exefile.exe to load their games under Inner Space.

/e fix file path which was doubled up for some reason.
Last edited by bob on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

mayotheknight

Post Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Settings & Overview

Yup, I found the folder with the settings and copied them into the new appropriate directory, thanks!

Return to EVE Online