FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What do you want to know how to do in Eve Online?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Beehive

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Re: What do you want to know how to do in Eve Online?

1. Is it possible to use slash commands with ISBoxer for Target Action Groups without actively selecting a chat window? I was thinking of a 'mouse movement' in the carthesian coordinate system, if that 'isn't possible' a way to use repeater regions, click buttons and mapped keys to perform such an action like 'cmd_select_next_target'. If that isnt neither possible maybe a way to inject the command into memory without violating the EULA ...
2. Spreading out to cloak up. I havent found a way to do it efficently without cycling through all instances.
3. Is it possible to generate a click bar that opens up the d-scan, hits the scan-button, copies the content of it to clipboard and pastes it into a webform of a webpage called adashboard while posting the resulting link into a chat channel?
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:50 am

Beehive wrote:1. Is it possible to use slash commands with ISBoxer for Target Action Groups without actively selecting a chat window? I was thinking of a 'mouse movement' in the carthesian coordinate system, if that 'isn't possible' a way to use repeater regions, click buttons and mapped keys to perform such an action like 'cmd_select_next_target'. If that isnt neither possible maybe a way to inject the command into memory without violating the EULA ...
2. Spreading out to cloak up. I havent found a way to do it efficently without cycling through all instances.
3. Is it possible to generate a click bar that opens up the d-scan, hits the scan-button, copies the content of it to clipboard and pastes it into a webform of a webpage called adashboard while posting the resulting link into a chat channel?

1: No. However, there is a hotkey in game to cycle through targets.
2: There's no easy way to do that unless you have each of your characters in a train like setup (Char 1 as head, Char 2 keeping Char 1 at range 3000, Char 3 keeping Char2 at range 3000 ETC) that will keep them in cloaking distance.
3: No.

It seems like you're looking for macro functionality built in to Isboxer. Isboxer is simply a broadcaster program with functions that modify how and where you broadcast to. Isboxer will only broadcast 1 keypress for 1 keypress. So having a hotkey that does A B C and D in sequence, or a hotkey that will move your mouse to a specific point and click there is not possible with isboxer alone. It's not difficult to learn how to do these things via other software but it is not supported or encouraged by ISboxer and it's pretty safe to say that it won't be a feature that will be added.

P.S. Injecting anything into or otherwise modifying game memory is a violation of EULA. Period.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

angeldogsuit

Post Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Based on Eve's newest lack of direction as they meander about responding to the most vocal groups and calling that progress...

What seems to be of vital importance now is a wizard for Video FX

One other thing that would be nice is to have the synchronous placement windows within screens. I know there is forum about it and it seems to have more question marks in it and suggestions of ways than a single straight forward answer. It would really be nice for it to be a yes/ no and the designation of a "Base Screen" in which we can arrange the location and size of each window. Some gamers may have watch lists of 10 and others of 3 and with the scarcity of real estate on the screen, it would be nice if we had the option to set the size of windows and columns and the locations of them. A cookie cutter approach would be only ideal for the one who laid it out. If each config file could mimic the base screen config file for window placements, that would be very nice.

Thank you, I really appreciate the interest taken for so many gamers in so many games. You guys are amazing!
Previous

Return to EVE Online