FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to Launch Game after Update by NCSoft

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fiftytwofiftythree

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:51 am

Unable to Launch Game after Update by NCSoft

Recent update had caused Innerspace to failed. Something to do with XiGNCODE3. Please Help.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Unable to Launch Game after Update by NCSoft

Inner Space is not currently compatible with XIGNCODE3, but Lax has said that he might be able to look into it at some point.
<<

fiftytwofiftythree

Post Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:02 am

might be able to look into it at some point

Sounds vaguely uncertain?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:42 pm

fiftytwofiftythree wrote:
might be able to look into it at some point

Sounds vaguely uncertain?

Yes, because...

1) Anti-hack/cheat software is a pain in the ass to deal with, and no game, up to this point, that uses GameGuard, XIGNCODE3, X-TRAP, or whatever else has been supported by Inner Space due to how it launches and hooks into the game client.

2) Lax is currently busy with loader issues that people are experiencing with the latest W10 updates, as well as getting ISBoxer2 ready for alpha/beta testing, and because Aion is, unfortunately, not a very popular game to multibox, it is lower on the list of priorities.

However, I'm not here to speak for Lax, and all I can do is relay information, so I would guess that if he has something to add to this (or correct) then he will. Perhaps while he's working on loader issues he can check out what Aion is doing, but I would also imagine that if it looks like it's going to be difficult to work with XIGNCODE3, then it's either going to get put to the side, or it will never get fixed and that will, unfortunately, be the end of multiboxing Aion with Inner Space.

At some point I was looking to multibox this game because it was a different take on most traditional MMORPGs, but with the recent introduction of XIGNCODE3, then it may be the end of that—only Lax will be able to know.
<<

Hella666

Post Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:17 pm

So sad!!! :( Sandboxie stopped working, and ISBox the same way? :cry:
<<

Vexous

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:41 pm

So this thread is over a year old. Does that mean Aion and ISboxer are still incompatible? Played Aion back at its American launch, actually beta tested it a little. Was thinking of giving it a try again if I could multibox a group.

Bit of an EDIT here. After looking through another thread it seems it does indeed work. Disregard this post, as you were, nothing to see here, move along. Move along....

And a FINAL edit. After seeing another post from a more credible individual it seems that isboxer does NOT work with Aion and it's code of death. Ah well.

Return to Aion