FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to launch with Innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

inmysights

Post Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Unable to launch with Innerspace

Hello, a few months back I had an issue with launching AION after a brand new OS install.

I just rebuilt my machine again on Monday. I tried AION again to see if I could get it working this time. Same issue, brand new OS and install of everything, AION still will not launch. Adding a diagnostic link. Thank you.

http://pastebin.com/S0Y99eTR
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am

Re: Unable to launch with Innerspace

Whenever you're having issues with launching a game, then you should shut down all non-essential programs/processes:

http://pastebin.com/raw/rBZJBg3U

However, I notice you're running Gameforge Live, which would indicate that you're trying to run the EU version, correct? I do not believe that Inner Space is compatible with that launcher since it's different than the NCSoft launcher that North America uses, but I could be wrong.
<<

inmysights

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:45 am

gameforge is for tera

I use the NA launcher for AION, same one I have been using for years until July this year when I started having these AION issues
<<

inmysights

Post Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:28 am

I went through and stopped all of those services you recommended, still same issue, launches and shows in task manager but never fully launches.

Same issue as last time I started from scratch. Makes no sense.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:04 am

We usually ask for another diagnostic to see if there's anything else hanging around after things have been cleared out, but other than that, you can also try using the 32-bit version of Inner Space to see if that changes anything (right-click IS tray icon > Configuration > un-check "Use 64-bit Inner Space" > restart IS).

I don't think it will, but I guess it's worth a shot because if that doesn't work, and a new diagnostic shows nothing, then I don't have an answer.

Return to Aion