FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can I edit Character Sets?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hella666

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:19 am

Can I edit Character Sets?

Subj. I didn't find how to edit Character Sets in ISBoxer, only found how to rename. I wanted to change some characters in my team from what I had yesterday. In the upper panel I have my Character set, in the lower panel it shows Slots. I took my yesterday team of 3 characters and pressed Delete in Slot 2 and Slot 3, then I don't find any way how to add a character to a Slot. So I broke my yesterday's team. In the upper panel, if I press Character Sets, it shows options Quick Setup Wizard and New Character Set. Trying New Character Set, I didn't understand how to add anybody to it. Te only thing that works to me is Quick Setup Wizard where I have to create everything anew and give a name to a team that I don't have on any other Character Sets. I created a new Set of 2, then I want to change the order of Characters between Slots 1 and 2, I don't see how to do it? Will use Quick Setup Wizard again and create a new set.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:24 am

Re: Can I edit Character Sets?

Select the Slot number in the lower left, then drag and drop a character from the top left to the lower left.
<<

Hella666

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 am

bob wrote:Select the Slot number in the lower left, then drag and drop a character from the top left to the lower left.

Thanks. Thus I can put to there characters I already had in ISBoxer. What if I decided to add a character that wasn't in ISBoxer before? Should I always use Quick Setup Wizard for it and create a new set, no way to edit an old set?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 am

You can create a character manually if you so choose. Right click on the Characters node in the top left. Be aware though you will need to set the Virtual Files for the character in order to have the per character settings, which are useful for multiboxing to ensure that each character has it's own in game settings. You can use the Virtual File Wizard for this when you create a new character.

Editing an existing Character Set, you can already do, by selecting the character set in the top left, in the lower left, select the character you want to remove, hit the Delete key (or right click/delete), and then you can drag/drop a character from the top left to your empty slot. You can also add a new slot if you want, or even remove the slot completely.

Everything the Quick Setup Wizard does, you can to manually. It is just not completely obvious as to all the things that the Wizard does do though, so usually manual setup is best left until you're more familiar with all the moving parts, so to speak.

Return to Aion