FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need Help please my slave does not use ALT and CTRL hotkey

Moderator: MiRai

<<

itumbufilm06

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Need Help please my slave does not use ALT and CTRL hotkey

hello, i got this problem about 3 days ago. I already setup everything in Quick setup wizard and mapkeyed wizard too it was work for me but right now it' does not work to my slave window when I press the hotkey alt+1 alt+2 or ctrl+1 or whatever it does not work but the normal hotkey it's work (1 to =) and I already check in debug log it's show me what i pressed and what it sent to slave window but the slave window does not what I want. so that's mean now I can use only 1 to = hotkey T^T

I already set Alt 1 2 34 5 on Window:All w/ Current and Ctrl 1 2 3 4 5 on Window:All w/o Current
I use Window 10 64X
sorry for my english :D
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Re: Need Help please my slave does not use ALT and CTRL hotkey

Aion is a game where when you use modifiers, you need to have the Hold option enabled for the Mapped Key. So, under the options of each and every Mapped Key which sends a modifier key to the game (click on the Mapped Key itself, and in the bottom right), enable the "Hold any Keystroke Actions..." option.
<<

itumbufilm06

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Re: Need Help please my slave does not use ALT and CTRL hotkey

MiRai wrote:Aion is a game where when you use modifiers, you need to have the Hold option enabled for the Mapped Key. So, under the options of each and every Mapped Key which sends a modifier key to the game (click on the Mapped Key itself, and in the bottom right), enable the "Hold any Keystroke Actions..." option.

Wow it's work now thank you so much Marai u help me alot. I love Isboxer. I just a newbie for this, have to learn alot LOL

Return to Aion