FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm new, can't launch Aion

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hella666

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 am

Re: I'm new, can't launch Aion

bob wrote:As a general rule, you configure a team of several characters, however, you can always log back to the character select screen and select another character.
Depending on the game foibles, and what you are doing, then you will effectively be setting up a team of several accounts, and you can choose whichever characters you like upon login.

If you talk about accounts with multiple characters, there is no preferred one to log in first. If I only want to fertilize I'll normally choose the lowest one in the list - whom I visited longest ago. But I may want to start my connection with one for Platinum medal quest, or another for Dredgion, or same for Dredgion, or 3d for Arena, or 4th for travelling or recording video for my song. There's no rule to whom I will log in first. For storage accounts, it's also rather unpredictable whom I will log in first. I usually keep these multi-toon accounts always open, until the connection breaks (it lasts 1 day) or I go AFK and they get disconnected.

bob wrote:If you happen to have in game macros to do certain features like Follow/Assist, or your game is funny about party member selectors (F1-F6 usually), then this may mean you need specific teams of characters, at which point you can log back to the character select on all accounts, select all the new party members, and then, with your games still running, you can right click the Inner Space icon, select ISBoxer Character Sets, and select your new team. Inner Space will recognise that the games are running, but adjust any of its internal configuration as needed.

Yes, Aion has features like macros and selecting group members, and I already created a team of 5 in Character Sets (assuming, the 6th group member will be on my other computer, cause I normally play couples (man+woman) on 2 computers with 2 mice in active windows and I don't wanna put a woman on the same computer with her man, unless I find out that my both hands must be very busy on 1 computer to operate the mouse and the keyboard. I didn't yet learn how to broadcast keys. Playing 3 toons on each computer when 5 follow the first 1 would also be nice, if it's possible.

bob wrote:If you are only using the software for window management, and wont be doing much in the way of team activities, then treat the set up as accounts rather than characters.

Yes, I want window management, how do I treat the set up as accounts?

Can I leave a game window in Inner Space open but log out of 1 account and log in to another (like it was before they created the launcher)?
<<

Hella666

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:18 pm

I uninstalled everything of IOBit and Raptr. I did it on both computers. The launcher started to work. I tried to launch the game without my 64-32bit patcher on my other computer (PC1), having unchecked both 64-32 options in Inner Space configuration - it loaded Aion in 64 bit, it didn't ask me to choose anything. Then I applied the patch AionSpot Patcher.exe and InnerSpace launched Aion in 32 bit. |It's possible to open multiple windows. I so far only tried to open Aion from InnerSpace systray menu.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:37 pm

This is the ISBoxer support forum and we are not here to help you with your botting program, so please do not mention it by name again. I've edited your post, but if you need help with a third-party program such as yours, then I suggest you find the creators of said program and talk to them.

On the flip side, it sounds like you're now able to launch Aion properly through Inner Space, so our (in this case, mostly bob's) support stops there. If you need further support with ISBoxer, then feel free to ask.
Previous

Return to Aion