FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't login

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:51 am

Can't login

I try to multibox Aion, but i can't get it to work. I've read a lot of posts on this forum but i didn't find the help i need.

So i use the EU client with GameForge.

When i open the game using GameForge, i can login and play.

But when i open Aion with Innerspace (using the aion.bin file) Then when i enter username and password it says i use the wrong username/password. :S

I use the aion.bin from the bin32 folder, i use -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -lang:enu as parameters.

I think somehow the client can't check if my username/pw are correct when it uses Innerspace, anyone can help me?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 am

Re: Can't login

Are you turning off Key Maps (Shift+Alt+M) before you enter your password?
<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 am

Alge wrote:Are you turning off Key Maps (Shift+Alt+M) before you enter your password?

Hahaha, that did the trick thanks a lot :P
<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 am

Just some weird stuff, i try to login the 2nd client and it says my account is blocked. Your account has been permanently banned.... Lol i didn't even use it one time.
<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:24 am

Now i literally just made a new account 1 minute ago and it's already perma banned as well.

What the hell is causing this? :P

Edit: Every account i make get's perma banned instantly now, except my first account i made....

Edit2: It seems having more then 1 account is not allowed: 7.1 The user is allowed to take part in each game round (i.e. world, universe) of an online game with one user account only, unless the rules of the game provide for specific exceptions. The use of several user accounts is not permitted. Such multi-user accounts can be deleted or banned by Gameforge at any time at their sole discretion.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:55 am

Don't use GameForge then. I believe you should be able to make NA accounts.

Return to Aion