FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help pls

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Judokas

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 am

Help pls

I have read a ton of forum posts but I think I am just not getting something:

I followed the tutorial and only made the changes to the following.

Aion Default Profile:

Main Executable : Aion.bin
Main Executable Parameters : -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -lang:enu -noweb -lbox -f2p -loginex -charnamemenu
Main Executable Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSoft\Aion\bin32

Everything else I left the same. When I launch the Character Set Slots from Inner Space individually (back to back) I can get two open windows. These windows do not follow the exported window that I selected in the quickstart window. That window was two to my main monitor. When I launch the Character Set from ISBoxer it gives me the Script "isboxer" already running and then failed message.

When I run the Character Set from Inner Space (not the slots) then I get one window (just normal not placed) and then a 3 min timeout in the console. When I close the game window that launched (after waiting) I get a crash report. I repeated this and captured the ISBoxer Diagnostics for game crashes:

http://privatepaste.com/13edef7f45

and the Crash report that pops up:

http://privatepaste.com/cc91ce4466

I followed as many of the posts as I found and I removed all of my internet type programs and on the run you see I also uninstalled my norton (after all of this I did do reboot).

I am now going to reinstall norton and delete and reinstall Aion but hopefully someone can have a look as it is likely something obvious I am doing (or not doing).

*Edit

I should point out that I am on Windows 7, have two GTX570 Cards and 3 monitors.
<<

Judokas

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Help pls

So it turns out that reinstalling Aion works (as per another post). I assume (but don't know) that you may have to do this after you install the isboxer toolset. I say this because I did a fresh install on a second windows 7 computer and then installed isboxer etc and it had the same issue.

Return to Aion