Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 pm

How are you handling assist?

I got follow to work pretty well. i used a macro to
/select Tanks name
/follow

Now trying to make an assist macro
/Select Tanks name
/Select [TargetOfTarget]

The macro works it will select the tank and then select his target. I made a mapped key named assist me and i set it to the hotkey where that macro is set. Then i have all my combat keys 1-0 to do

actions
assistme

as i was typing this i figure out why it wouldnt always work its considered two actions in aion so you have to hit the macro twice. So im going to try and have isboxer do it on press and release.

this doesnt work either it seems that its spams the macro and it gets to the point where it says cant use this macro yet. how are you guys handling assist or are you really setting your full attack macros with delays and just pressing 1 button?
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Keegers

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 am

Re: How are you handling assist?

I use this option in game, where it targets your target's target. I can't remind the exact location off hand but it is in keybindings/combat. Works fine, and dont have to mess with macros, and can switch slaves and still have it assist of that slave.
<<

Mcwrathy

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:02 am

Re: How are you handling assist?

I have a button for the main that marks a target, and the same button makes the slaves target that mark.

Then I have my DOS keys mash that button as well as the number key I want to hit. This works really well. It also makes sure your alts never target something they shouldn't.

Return to Aion