FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Getting Aion To Launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 am

Getting Aion To Launch

Having trouble with what the topic states. Using InnerSpace and following the wiki I cannot seem to get Aion to launch. I consider myself an IS/ISBoxer veteran at this point and I believe I've covered everything I should be looking at.
Code:
- I'm on the Dev build of IS [v1.09 5083]
- I've tried setting up multiple profiles [different directories] and launching the game with and w/o NCSoft Launcher
- Restarted the computer to see if maybe something was hung up and conflicting
- Tried launching a character set
- Tried launching the game directly from the IS taskbar menu
- Using Windows 7 RTM 7600
- UAC is disabled

InnerSpace's console indicates that the Character Set is successfully launched but all I get is an error sound from Windows. One time, and one time only, did I get a Lavishscript Error report which I sent to Lax directly. I also have .bat and .vbs files that will launch the game directly w/o the launcher and those work just fine w/o InnerSpace. I am posting this here because no one in the IRC channel seems to be playing Aion at the moment. The author of this other post seems to be successful at launching Aion, so I'm trying to figure out if it's just me.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Getting Aion To Launch

The fix was found while talking to Lax in the IRC channel. FRAPS was conflicting while attempting to launch Aion using Dev Build 1.09 5084.

All is well.

Return to Aion