FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant get Aion to work

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lancerx78

Post Sun May 06, 2012 1:04 am

Cant get Aion to work

Hi,

Need help please. I can't get Aion to even launch. I tried to make a parameter and a bat file. The bat file would not even load using inner space so I made a parameter using bin32 like so -ip:216.107.254.111 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu
But that did not work, it launched but would not log in, failed to authenticate. I do not know how to get Aion to launch the game where I can actually log in. I went through allot of posts, did a bunch of searches but could not find allot of information on how to configure Isboxer for Aion, or at least Inner space so that Aion would launch. If I use the NCSOFT launcher, it will launch one game but thats it, wan't launch anymore and I seem to be stuck, Please help.

Thanks in advance.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun May 06, 2012 6:39 am

Re: Cant get Aion to work

If you're playing the Free 2 Play version of Aion, you're using the wrong parameters for direct launch. This post has the correct parameters to aion.bin for both EU and NA f2p: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9428#p9428

If you use the NCSoft Launcher, it should work fine you just need to make sure it exits after launching the game, because ISBoxer would need to launch another instance of the launcher.

Return to Aion