FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Aion Multi Boxing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Krimsion

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Aion Multi Boxing

I can get Aion to work no problem...

...but that's when my multiboxing skills end. Anyone successfully grind out a few levels? How did you do? What key commands did you configure? I read through the wiki, and I'm still a bit confused. I can't even figure out how to get one character to auto-follow by hitting a key on the opposite window...

The wow quick guide was awesome...but wanted to try Aion now. Need help. Thanks!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Re: Aion Multi Boxing

Krimsion wrote:I can get Aion to work no problem...

...but that's when my multiboxing skills end. Anyone successfully grind out a few levels? How did you do? What key commands did you configure? I read through the wiki, and I'm still a bit confused. I can't even figure out how to get one character to auto-follow by hitting a key on the opposite window...

The wow quick guide was awesome...but wanted to try Aion now. Need help. Thanks!

The reason WoW is so easy to get started is because Blizzard is nice enough to give users outside access to useful commands via add-ons,
NCSoft gives no such support nor has any plan to ever add it (welcome to Korean MMOs). The wizard in ISBoxer will (should) setup your
number row keys with basic broadcasting; after that, it's up to you to learn Aion's macro system.

You will need to setup /follow and /assist macros and put them somewhere on your bars and bind keys to them in game and through
ISBoxer. While Aion doesn't allow add-ons like WoW does, its macro system allows you to practically bot. They allow delays and all that
stuff in their macro system so making a DPS macro ends up being very simple.

I haven't had the chance to really look at Aion again since when it was first launched so my knowledge beyond getting it to successfully
launch through Inner Space ends there. Just a forewarning, Aion boxers are very scarce this day and so support will be the same. I,
myself, found the game to be quite a grindfest and the fact that you can only technically launch 2 games per computer was a giant
turn off. The new 2.0/2.5 stuff makes me want to try it out again but I'll need more free time from school/WoW before I ever jump
back into boxing Aion.

I'm sure it would be beneficial to actually have an informative guide for Aion lying around and if you check the Guide Request forum Lax
may be willing to reward you with free subscription time if you wanted to tackle that.
<<

Shank

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 pm

I 6 box Aion on 1 pc. Getting Innerspace to launch them has been a constant struggle but once they are all up and running everything works perfectly. I have only been playing Aion for about 2 weeks now but it seems fun to me. Post any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them.
<<

love2yu

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:27 am

how aion launched

please tell me with youtube or screenshot or picture and so on please

Return to Aion