FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Simple Pet Attack Hotkey for mages

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kenneymac

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 am

Simple Pet Attack Hotkey for mages

First, I will be honest and say I am a very novice computer knowledgeable guy. I am new to ISBoxer and am still trying to understand the program basics. I have watched and read a lot of tutorials. (Good stuff).

My basic group are 6 toons. Tank, cleric, mage, mage, Wiz, and Chanter, in that order. I want to set up a hotkey to send in my mage pets for attack, at my request. I want it to control both toon's pets. So, I tried working on this but after a bit got stopped to my limited understanding of what needs to be done in the program. (reality check) Anyway, I have made an in-game social key for my pets on both toons and set it at "8" on my Hotkey bar. Back to boxer, I started trying to make an action group, but again, stopped by my limited understanding. I ALSO am not sure if I need a Straight action key or a Variable action key. Those two functions still have me a bit confused as to when and where thy are used and why. I guess I just don't understand the difference.

Anyhow, that is what I am trying to accomplish. Any help would be much appreciated. By the way, I did do some looking around trying to find this info published somewhere, but to no avail. I am sure it has been addressed, I just couldn't find it.

Thank you,
Kenneymac
<<

Kenneymac

Post Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:36 am

Re: Simple Pet Attack Hotkey for mages

Well, after a lot of reading, trial and error, I finally have conquered most of the above issues. Thank you to all those who had posted articles and videos.
Kenney

Return to EverQuest