FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Firerescue's Post

Moderator: MiRai

<<

inmysights

Post Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Firerescue's Post

Would it be possible to get his post fixed? The links seem to be bad and the pictures are not showing. Thank you
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Firerescue's Post

Heyas!

I'm aware of the issue with Photobucket. Bob asked me about it awhile back but he doesn't accept forum PMs for me to respond.

I still have all the original image files and EQ profiles. Redirecting the links is on my "to-do." I haven't logged into EQ since Daybreak removed all the good microtransactions for FTP accounts. Given that, fixing the images is prioritized behind family, employment work, and community volunteer work.

To the best of my knowledge, the principles still apply to the new versions of ISBoxer. Feel free to PM me for questions. I'll respond as time permits.
<<

inmysights

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Could you go into detail on what you mean by they removed all the good microtransactions? I have not played in forever and was just curious. I am guessing like individual purchases for single accounts so you dont have to pay $14.99 a month for every character?
<<

firescue17

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 pm

At the time, and I haven't checked in again to follow-up in over a year, they removed the ability to purchase the $5.00 AA unlockers as well as the Rk. II spell unlockers. That was the end for me.

I was happy to pay for Gold membership on my Main Tanks and kick in an additional $5, $10, or $15 per month on various transactions for my boxes.

There wasn't a chance in hell I was going to pay full price at ~$175 per month for 13 accounts. Not being able (willing) to box erased all the fun for me. Screw Daybreak. Their loss.
<<

bob

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:29 pm

firescue17 wrote:Bob asked me about it awhile back but he doesn't accept forum PMs for me to respond.

umm, whoops. turned em on for ya.
<<

inmysights

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:35 pm

I understand. Daybreak is taking a lot of stuff away. No more free xpacs anymore when they release a new one. In your videos you have a different UI. That one is amazing, where do we get that? I dont see it in your instructions.
<<

firescue17

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:41 pm

inmysights wrote:In your videos you have a different UI. That one is amazing, where do we get that?

EQ Interface. It needs to be updated for the past 2 or 3 expansions. I released it to the Community to accept mods and updates just today.
<<

firescue17

Post Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 am

FYI: As I was sorting through posts trying to figure out which images went where, I remembered I used two hosting services.

The image thumbnails embedded in the post from photobucket are broken. However, the full-size images are hosted on my Google Drive to facilitate zooming (some of the flowcharts have huge resolution).

If a reader clicks on the broken image thumbnail from photobucket, it appears most of the image links to Google Drive are still functional. It's worth a shot in the meantime until I get a better fix in place.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:18 am

firescue17 wrote:until I get a better fix in place.

Imgur has been, pretty much, the go-to site for the last few years for images and galleries.

Return to EverQuest