Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Everquest Boxing Guides

Greetings everyone! I don't post on these forums very much but I am a fairly active member in the EQ community and on other EQ websites. I go by the name Almar in Everquest and in other games and I own the website which I am linking to in this post.

Basically I got into boxing in EQ with Isboxer about 3 or 4 years ago and I fell in love with it ever since. Just recently I decided to break down exactly how it is I box in Everquest that way I could share the enjoyment I get through boxing with others. All of these guides are live and free over at my website:

http://almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/boxing/

I'm creating this post for anyone who comes to these forums looking for boxing advice/tips on how to get started with boxing in EQ. I cover the entire setup step by step that way (hopefully) everyone will be able to figure out ISboxer and start boxing in this game =)

Additionally if you have any questions about boxing and you can't find the answer you want on these forums - you can always make a comment on my website and I will be happy to help you.