FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launchpad Window is Blank (white or black box)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mxdog

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Launchpad Window is Blank (white or black box)

After one of the innerspace updates in the last couple of months I started getting Blank screens in the launchpad window all of a sudden. I suspect it is a permission or file path error but I'm not sure how to prove it. The blank window still works ..ie I can click and things happen..Like launch my toons or open one of the daybreak links. I have all my characters on a ssd, all with their own EQ directories and they are all set up in innerspace to use those. Also, if i launch directly from the locations they all work fine so it has to be something with isboxer/innerspace even if its a timing thing for the drive to "wake up". I can live with the blank screens but i am getting weird crashes from other software i use with eq {name unmentioned} and I thought i would try to get isboxer fixed first before moving on to the next problem in case they are related. So i am hoping someone can point me to a fix or make some suggestions and how to fix this annoying problem . I was thinking also this could be a windows thing too just because since I've switched to windows 10 i have been fighting permissions problems for many many things as soon as I move something from a default drive or folder.

Things i have tried . redid the game settings in innerspace..taken ownership of all files and directories in games folders...directly given myself full access to my win account in game folders/files...run innerspace as admin.....re-sent all profiles from isboxer to innerspace..copied and reloaded all profiles to isboxer....i havent done much with the game its self other then running a full file check on my main toon.

This is every-time and on every character profile (7)
Attachments
innerspace_launchpad_Screen.PNG
The Blank launchpad screen.
innerspace_launchpad_Screen.PNG (6.92 KiB) Viewed 7230 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Re: Launchpad Window is Blank (white or black box)

Word on the street is that you need build 6180. Go to the link below (you may need to log in), and follow the instructions and install build 6180.

https://www.lavishsoft.com/innerspace/archives
<<

mxdog

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Re: Launchpad Window is Blank (white or black box)

that worked like a champ....wish i could have found that word on the street :)

thanks much

Return to EverQuest