FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cannot get key remapping to work

Moderator: MiRai

<<

raivond

Post Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Cannot get key remapping to work

I am new to isboxer. I am using it for Everquest and it is set up and working with 4 accounts. I have keys working from the primary window that straight broadcast successfully to all. However when I try to set up key remapping with the idea of sending a key stroke to all others but not the character in slot 1, I cannot get the resulting key re-map to work. I used the key wizard to create this and selected key remap in place of straight broad cast. I chose CTRL 6 as the key combination pressed with the key, 6, to be sent to all others without current. Once complete and exported, however, pressing the CTRL 6 in the main slot 1 window gives no response by the other 3 character in slot 2, 3, and 4. Can you tell me possible things to check? or help me get this going?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: Cannot get key remapping to work

I believe EQ2 requires that the "Hold any keystroke..." setting enabled when using modifier keys. If after enabling that, and exporting your settings from ISBoxer, it still doesn't work, then we will need to see your profile.
<<

raivond

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Re: Cannot get key remapping to work

Thanks MiRai for you suggestion. Unfortunately, making the changes you suggested did not make the re-map work. I will look into what is required to enable sharing my profile.

Return to EverQuest