FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I get disconnected everytime I get ingame with ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

abysskeq

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:45 pm

I get disconnected everytime I get ingame with ISBoxer

Hey,

I have a quick question, I am running 3 PCS with ISboxer/multiple PCS. When entering the game on all 3 pcs I shortly get disconnected. I am not using any broadcasting of any sort when it happens. Any ideas?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: I get disconnected everytime I get ingame with ISBoxer

I do believe third-party programs, such as ISBoxer, are prohibited on their "True Box" servers. If that's the type of server you're trying to multibox on (with third-party programs), then you're probably out of luck.
<<

abysskeq

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm

MiRai wrote:I do believe third-party programs, such as ISBoxer, are prohibited on their "True Box" servers. If that's the type of server you're trying to multibox on (with third-party programs), then you're probably out of luck.

Right, I read on the forums about disconnects when spamming too quick, but I am not broadcasting and even have keymaps off. So just having the windows resized in a nice order is causing disconnects? Or is there maybe a setting that is hitting commands/keys without me knowing defaulted on? Any advice would be great!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:50 pm

As I understand it, simply launching the game through Inner Space, which is a third-party program, is all that it takes to flag yourself. They aren't detecting for key or mouse replication, they're just detecting for game clients launched using third-party programs. Whether you're using Key Maps, Mapped Keys, Repeater, Video FX, or whatever else, is, as far as I know, irrelevant in this case.

Yes, it's a bit shitty, but that's what they're doing and we're not looking to piss of Daybreak by forcefully circumventing that. Personally, I don't play EQ, but if someone else who is playing the game has a different answer about this, then they can chime in, but I suspect that my understanding of the situation is correct.

Return to EverQuest