FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need to put PW in every log in to EQ

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Paul

Post Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Every time I launch my 6 Characters set it goes to End user License Agreement screen .I want to go to where the Characters screen is I have the password put in for the Characters.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Need to put PW in every log in to EQ

This is a result of using the no patch profile.
Change your character settings in ISBoxer so the game profile is not the no patch profile.
<<

Paul

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Still have to put PW in .I made sure all the character have the Everquest Default Profile and put it in the configuration .
I am running windows 10 what should my Everquest exe says to point isboxer to the exe?
This is what I have "C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\LaunchPad.exe"
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Umm, yep, you do have to put in your password, unless the launcher for the game allows saving of your password so you don't have to. If you are pointing Inner Space (and thus, ISBoxer) at the game launcher, and it is not saving your password for you, even though the launcher does offer that feature, then hard to say. It is possible that you need to virtualize a file that is not currently being virtualized.

EQ, by default in ISBoxer, has eqclient.ini, eqlsPlayerData.ini virtualized. It is possible that something else needs to be added to the list for saved passwords. Do you know of a file (or registry key) where the password for an account is saved? If so, use the Virtual File Wizard, select Other, put in your filename, and then select the characters you want to apply it to and Finish. On the next launch, you will still need to enter passwords, but they should save after that.
<<

Paul

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Having to many problems cant get it to work. Maybe its window 10 I could get windows xp to work np years ago. I will put in for a Refund.
<<

grizabelle

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Mine does this but its not really such a big issue. I made all my passwords match and broadcast to all he log in pages and poof... done.

Return to EverQuest