FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EQ Pulling Out My Hair

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Snowbum

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:37 pm

EQ Pulling Out My Hair

Hey All,
I have 6 toons loaded and what I really just want to start on is to be able to press the number 1 and have all 6 characters execute the hotbutton I have in the first slot. I made a hot button for nuking: /pause 40, /cast 3 etc and one for healing etc. I would like this to repeat until the fight is done. Any suggestions please? I don't want to broadcast movements just to press 1 and execute the hotbutton and have it repeat itself PLEASE if anyone would mind to help me out.
THanks,
Lud
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:07 am

Re: EQ Pulling Out My Hair

Snowbum wrote:what I really just want to start on is to be able to press the number 1 and have all 6 characters execute the hotbutton I have in the first slot

Is the issue that your characters aren't receiving the 1 key when you press it, or that they aren't picking up the same target as your main? I ask because unless you unchecked the option on the final step of the Quick Setup Wizard, then ISBoxer sets up 1 through =, on your keyboard's number row, for you automatically.

If assist is the problem, then ISBoxer also sets up the F-keys used for targeting each of your party members (F1, F2, F3, etc), but in order for those to work you're going to need to invite your characters in "Slot order," where the character in Slot 1 of your Character Set sends out the invites, and then the rest of your characters accept the invite in the order of whichever Slot they reside in. So, whichever character is in Slot 2 accepts first, then the character in Slot 3 accepts next, etc...

However, if I'm not hitting on the issue, then you're more than welcome to share your profile for us to take a look at.

Snowbum wrote:I would like this to repeat until the fight is done.

ISBoxer does not provide any auto-fire or looping, as such things are considered automation in many of the games it is compatible with. If EverQuest natively supports looping commands through its interface or API, then you'd have to set it up in there.

Return to EverQuest