FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Entering character select

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blazicks

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Entering character select

Hey all.. Minor issue but would save me a lot of time.

So I run 17 instances on Ragefire TLP. Once all windows are loaded with EULA I turn on broadcast.

I then simultaneously login all 17 accounts...Here is the issue, at server select, whether I select them one at a time or all through broadcast, they go to character select and then every window is sent to one window. I then have to click back and forth to different zones to eventually populate all 17. Then from there on everything works fine but sometimes it takes me awhile to get all screens in their proper tile. Its very odd.

I do swapping of course.. left monitor group and right monitor group all swap the selected window to middle monitor (which is full screen.) 9 left, 1 middle and 7 right.

Any idea?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:30 am

Re: Entering character select

Going to say I don't know. From your description it sounds like there is some kind of graphics reset occurring in game after the login to the char select, which is causing ISBoxer to force them to the reset region, but then because it is not a focus action, they aren't swapping correctly. Theories.....

Anyway, I would think an easy option, rather than doing a lot of clicking, would be to put a hotkey on the Always On -> Next Window mapped key, so you can quickly cycle through all the windows. Clicking sounds hard. Pressing a key 17 times, while annoying, should be an easier workaround.

For further guesswork and mystic predictions, it might be necessary to share your config, and provide a diagnostic for crashes (aye, I know it's not crashing), preferably on one of the games loaded under Inner Space/ISBoxer.

Return to EverQuest