FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse not working when using Isboxer on EQ

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ThatISboxerguy

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 am

Mouse not working when using Isboxer on EQ

With the recent update I can't seem to get my mouse to work In EQ. I noticed it said in the patch notes for DAoC that

Fixed a bug with mouse clicks and scroll wheel not working correctly in some cases

I think it switched this bug over to EQ from DAoC.

I was able to boot up my Isboxer team in Rift, Lotro and Swtor with no issues, mouse worked and everything but the second I try EQ I can't even click Accept on the EULA at the very first screen, nor am I able to turn on Broadcasting or turn off Key Maps (and also, if this helps, the bar across the middle top of the screen that says Loaded: <Name of Box Team> - <character name> (server name) never fades, it is just permanently stuck in place. I tried just about everything you can think of for getting EQ to work but nothing seems to fix it, and after testing Isboxer on multiple other games it makes it seem like it isn't just me and it may be the client itself.

Dunno if there is a bug report area or something like that, or maybe EQ going down for Maintenance earlier this morning messed something up as Isboxer worked fine at 1am this morning. I'll ask friends when they log on if their Isboxer is wonky and report back here within a few hours.
<<

ThatISboxerguy

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 am

Re: Mouse not working when using Isboxer on EQ

I think it may be the same for key binds as well, I just tried booting up a different EQ team and tried Alt F4ing out when it didn't work and realized that, well, that's not working either! And I know it's worked before at that screen! =P
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:09 am

Thanks, I will fix this bug before it goes live. In the meantime, switch away from the development build of Inner Space: Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, UN-TICK "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch back down to the current live build
<<

ThatISboxerguy

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 am

lax wrote:Thanks, I will fix this bug before it goes live. In the meantime, switch away from the development build of Inner Space: Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, UN-TICK "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch back down to the current live build

It's working now that I did that! Thanks for the quick response and quick fix, I absolutely love Isboxer, keep up the great work!

Return to EverQuest