FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Toggle on/off

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tharian

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:10 am

Toggle on/off

First I apologize if this is captured someplace else and I simply can't seem to find it or figure it out.

How do I turn off actions that normally go across the other two characters when I'm doing things like chatting or shopping in the bazaar ? Because right now anytime I press a number key the other toons start casting/activating abilities like they are suppose to do on the hotbar. I use the Hot Bar mostly and I've tried toggling this function off by turning off Key maps (clicking the A, Z button and Shift+alt+M) and since I wasn't sure if this was a Key Map feature or repeater I also tried toggling that off (Clicking on the A, A button and Shift+Alt+R but its already grayed out).

Thanks for any help you can provide !
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 am

Re: Toggle on/off

Shift-Alt-M to turn off Key Maps by default.
<<

Tharian

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:32 am

Hmm..... tried that and it didn't work. How do I confirm I didn't somehow change the default key combo ? Also I know that in game the default Shift+Alt shows the names for the spell gems on the spell bar. And when I click on the A.Z button it doesn't grey out either, could there be a setting off ?

Thanks again for the help.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:50 am

We can tell you everything you need to know about the issue you're having, with a peek at your configuration: http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
<<

Tharian

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 am

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 am

None of your Character Sets have any Key Maps assigned. The toggle button is in the Always On key map, so if you want the toggle button, put it back on your Character Set! ;)
<<

Tharian

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 am

Yep that fixed it !

Thanks again, you rock !

Return to EverQuest