FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

just bought three 3 year subscription ... need help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Trushott

Post Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm

just bought three 3 year subscription ... need help

hi all

glad to be here ... im new and ready to start boxing ... here is my issue...

Please be patient with me as i have almost zero skills when it comes to PCs except i can play the heck out of games and use windows office pretty well heh. I bought the subscription did the quick setup wizard then exported to innerspace pulled up the team and tried to launch but get this error.

c:\users\public\sony online entertinment\installed games\EverQuest/everquest.exe does not exist. please correct the path.

okay so i go into innerspace config under game config and Everquest no patch and the main EXECUTE path says ...

c:\users\public\sony online entertinment\installed games\EverQuest\eqgame.exe

main filename says ... eqgame.exe nd main executable parameters says patchme - which i assume is the correct one so im not sure why / how its getting command to direct from the old eq path? Here are my exported logs at private paste ... any help would be greatly appreciate as id love to play

http://privatepaste.com/793e183047
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:13 am

Re: just bought three 3 year subscription ... need help

Your Characters in ISBoxer have been set to use the Everquest/Everquest Default Profile rather than Everquest No Patch/Everquest No Patch Default Profile. You need to go into ISBoxer and for each Character, on the General tab, under Inner Space launch information change the Game and Game Profile to the No Patch options. The next time you run the Quick Setup Wizard make sure to choose the correct Game and Game Profile on the first screen.

Return to EverQuest