FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't launch EQ via Innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dew1960

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:15 am

Can't launch EQ via Innerspace

Hi! I downloaded and installed Innerspace and ISBoxer

I tried to launch EverQuest with the default profile and also with the no patch profile. Neither one will work.

I can launch and play the game via launchpad or eqgame.exe patchme (shortcut) and it works fine.

I would like to multibox with ISBoxer but I can't get it to work with either configuration.

I am using windows 7/64 and UAC is enabled

I made sure the path to the executable is the same as it is for game as I have several EverQuest installations.

When using the default configuration launchpad comes up with an error saying it can't connect and to check my network connection

I can get to the login screen with eqgame and the patchme parameter but I get errors when I try to login - also unable to connect.

I am at a loss and thinking I just wasted my money on this, LOL.

I tried to login with just innerspace with both configurations and got the same results.

I double checked and I can login just fine by clicking the Everquest shortcut on my desktop for the launcher of eqgame.exe patchme

From what I have read, it seems to work right out of the box for most folks but for some reason, not me.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:27 am

Re: Can't launch EQ via Innerspace

The connection timeout message is assuredly due to having Key Maps enabled when entering your password. That message doesn't mean what it says. It was changed to be mysterious and cryptic after the Big Hack. Turn off Keymaps (Shift-Alt-M by default) prior to entering your password.
<<

dew1960

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:10 am

firescue17 wrote:The connection timeout message is assuredly due to having Key Maps enabled when entering your password. That message doesn't mean what it says. It was changed to be mysterious and cryptic after the Big Hack. Turn off Keymaps (Shift-Alt-M by default) prior to entering your password.

Yeah, I tried that and it didn't help. I turned off UAC and made sure the program was allowed through the firewall too.

Still won't work for me.

:(

Is there a way to turn on ISboxer once I login to my toons normally?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Is there a way to turn on ISboxer once I login to my toons normally?
No, you need to launch through Innerspace.

If the issue is logging in I suspect the answer lies in your ISBoxer configuration. See here for how to share that with us.

Return to EverQuest