FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having problems with 1 of my 3 clients

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Dday999

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Having problems with 1 of my 3 clients

I'm 3 boxing with isboxer and have been getting serious lag problems with one of my clients. It's pretty weird since I've been using isboxer for a couple months and this just recently started to happen. But I've tried many different configurations and it still keeps happening.

What happens is that after a while (seems random), one of the clients (usually the mage, maybe because it is the most active of the 3) starts slowing down considerably. The game becomes a slide show for that client while the other 2 are fine. So the slow client may show a fight still happening that was over 1-2 minutes ago, and the other clients show nothing going on (the fight is still going on in the slow client due to the massive lag).

Has anyone else experienced this recently and knows a fix?? I'm using a laptop with Windows 7.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Having problems with 1 of my 3 clients

It's possible logging was turned on for that particular character. Double check /log off, then delete and/or backup and move any log files you're interested in keeping. The journal can also cause this same behavior. Double check to see it is turned off.

Third, it could possible be related to the Welcome Screen issue reported here, here, here and here.

Then again, it may be something else entirely.

Return to EverQuest