FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IS wont recognize correct path for EQ

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rabid

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 am

IS wont recognize correct path for EQ

Ive been trying to get more information about this matter on my own but i could not figure out why its not recognizing the correct path for EQ1. I have added the game several times ,nothing launches and normal launch is the only thing that works not using isboxer. Any ideas?

http://www.privatepaste.com/eb8ee6cf28
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:48 am

Re: IS wont recognize correct path for EQ

Rabid wrote:Ive been trying to get more information about this matter on my own but i could not figure out why its not recognizing the correct path for EQ1. I have added the game several times ,nothing launches and normal launch is the only thing that works not using isboxer. Any ideas?

Your configuration shows your Characters all using "EverQuest Default Profile". It sounds like what you need to do is have them using the Game Profile that you added, instead. In the top left pane under Characters, select each of yours. Then in the bottom right pane find the Game and Game Profile drop-down boxes. Change the Game drop-down box to be one that you manually added, instead of simply "EverQuest" (which is probably there from the default game detection), and then select the appropriate Game Profile from this Game.
<<

Rabid

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Re: IS wont recognize correct path for EQ

Got it work,just now only loading one set at a time manually is what im working with.

Return to EverQuest