FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Screen reslolution issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Spyte11

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Screen reslolution issues

I had the Titanium client, had Isboxer up and running and everything was fine. I upgraded to the Underfoot client, reinstalled Isboxer and started fresh again. The problem is that after I run the Window Layout Wizard and log in, my screens are all stretched out. It kind of looks like everything is far away and all my characters are short and fat. I go back to the Titanium client and run the wizard and everything is in a normal ratio. One thing I have noticed though is in the Titanium client, I can see the Windows border in windowed mode, where as the Underfoot client, it doesn't show the border in windowed mode.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 am

Re: Screen reslolution issues

There are fixes related to your issue in the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, first close out any game instances launched by Inner Space, then right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

The issue is probably related to the windowed mode setting configured within the game. If switching to the development build does not immediately solve the problem, try changing the in-game video options so that if it was previously windowed mode, try fullscreen mode (noting that ISBoxer is going to put it in a window anyway)... or if ti was previously fullscreen mode, try windowed mode.

Return to EverQuest