FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

newbie here need basic optimizing help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hcats110980

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 am

newbie here need basic optimizing help

ok i took the 7 day trial and made what things i could to get myself up and running which seems to be a very limited number of key binds and such .....

that said and i am very sure if i checked every thread i would find this but ... what i am looking for is basic setups to make better use of my isboxer presently i have an assist and follow and i bound all my number 2 keys for the basic cd attack ( bash kick selo kick etc ) .... i know there is a great deal more i can do but honestly i dont know that i can figure out how on my own really ..... now its for eq live so i have 3 possible mercs one is a healer another is a wizard so i am running only 3 boxes driving from the pally with a bard puller and ranger dps ...... i was going to post my config but i have literally no idea where my clipboard went to or how to retrieve

now the follow macro set sometimes isnt the best but usually is ok i would rather put the follow and assist for combat together and such if at all possible ... that said before seeing this forum everything i have been seeing was keyed to wow mostly and thats completely useless to me or if it isnt i wouldnt know how to use .....

any help would be great i know i can make alot better use of this tool please help and i apologize for my lack of information as well as knowledge of this in general in advance

EDIT * i am attaching my xml hopefully now as i found it
Attachments
ISBoxerToolkitProfile.LastExported.XML
(80.56 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

Re: newbie here need basic optimizing help

You've got the beginnings sorted out. Now you need to keep asking yourself these questions over and over:

What do I want my characters to do?
What key(s) do I need to send to the game to make these actions occur?
What action do I want to make (press a key, click a mouse button) to cause that to happen?

The action you take and the key(s) that get sent to the game are both handled by a Mapped Key in ISBoxer. You really just now need to work out what you want to do and then make some Mapped Keys to do those things. You may find MiRai's Mapped Keys Video helpful in showing you some of the possibilities.
<<

hcats110980

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 am

Re: newbie here need basic optimizing help

thats the problem i really dont know what exactly i can make it do honestly ... im thinking about leveling a zerker to add to the mix easy to macro volley and frenzy together but i know still im wasting so much of its potential

Return to EverQuest