FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mercs not always zoning with my trio....

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tatanka7th

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Mercs not always zoning with my trio....

Anyone else seen this? I just started boxing EQ w/ISB in January, and have noticed in the last several weeks (don't think I saw it before then), that sometimes my mercs don't zone with me. By "not zone", I mean the group slot shows up shaded, like they are dead, but the char's merc window buttons shows "Suspend", which means that the UI thinks the merc is alive. At that point, I either have to suspend and wait 5 minutes to unsuspend, camp and return, or zone again. All kind of a pain. And it seems it's much more common with my druid port spells, as opposed to just zoning at a zone line. And some of the transitions never seem to show the problem (group port to PoK, group port to my primary anchor in the GH, etc).

It's never the merc of the toon in the main window. It's always one of (or sometimes both of) the others.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tat
<<

tatanka7th

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Mercs not always zoning with my trio....

Well, 8 days and no responses, so I guess it's just me :(

I'll post on the EQ boards and see what they have to say.

Tat
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Well, it's not just you, but it's not related to ISBoxer in any way. This happens to me most often entering flagged/keyed zones by level as opposed to actually completing the key/flag quest. GoD zones are notorious for this.
<<

tatanka7th

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Yeah, I never assumed it was due to ISB. But I was curious if there were any hints to mitigate it, or to recover in some other way than the three ways I listed.

Thanks!

Tat

PS - keying not related to my issue so far. In fact, the most reliable place I see it (100% of the time) is porting my group (Druid port) to the Steppes. Guaranteed, one or two mercs won't show up when I land. But never the druid's merc, LOL.

Return to EverQuest