Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 am

Warrior Client CRASH when I switch to Slower 1 of 4 clients

Mind you this problem came out of nowhere I had been playing fine for a few days. So no downloads, adding anything new, nothing.

Ugh I have been at this for 4 days now. I have wiped my PC TWICE. I reinstalled Windows 7 x64 and Windows XP x64 to no avail, it is always my warrior and always right as he gets a mob into camp, hit auto attack go to switch to enchanter to slow then I hear that damn boop sound, of coarse, warrior crashed!

I have reinstalled my OS twice (WinXP x64 then Win 7 x64) Has not fixed it.

Completely reinstalled IS/ISBoxer and remade my profile setup for my four toons.

I have checked my custom UI files, went to default UI.

I run to get mob, bring him in to camp and hit auto attack, hit the screen for my enchanter, as SOON as it switches to enchanter warrior crashes out.

Mind you it is ALWAYS the warrior. I have switched EQ instances around, no matter what eqgame.exe I setup my warrior on, its always and only the warrior whom crashes.

AMD Phemon II 940 BE CPU default
8GB DDR2 800mhz 2gb x4 sticks
ATI Radeon HD 4300 (got two of these cards, I swapped cards, no luck
Tried onboard ATI 3300 HD with graphics card installed. no luck.

I have taken the liberty of uploading my dbg.txt and debug.dmp files. There is two instances in there, one with custom UI and another without.

I have tried going into advanced EQ options and turned off EVERYTHING. Turned off anti aliasing, texture compression, etc.

I am at the end of my rope. This came out of the BLUE, I was playing for 3 days straight, then all of a sudden, warrior crashing! And remember, only warrior.

Heres the debug files linked http://www.mediafire.com/?f8mknz347ryki66