League of Extraordinary Multiboxers
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:17 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
First, watch this video.
Instead of setting keybindings in EQ for Assist and Follow you will need to make some Socials (EQ's version of macros).
- Hit Ctrl+O to open the Socials Page of the Action Window.
- On a page with some empty buttons make 2 Socials: One called Assist with the first line as /assist. The other called Follow with the first line as /follow.
- Now drag those new Socials to a Hot Bar somewhere. You can right click on another bar and choose Open New Bar if you don't have enough space.
- Finally, in Options (Alt+O) on the Keys tab, select the Hot Bar you added the Socials to from the Category dropdown and bind the appropriate Hot Buttons to some key binding not used by EQ. I used Ctrl+F1 for the Hot Button with Assist on it and Ctrl+F2 for the Hot Button with Follow on it.
- In ISBoxer, set the Assist Target Variable Keystroke to Ctrl+F1 and the Follow Variable Keystroke to Ctrl+F2. Do this under the main Variable Keystrokes part in ISBoxer. Do not set any Variable Keystrokes at the Character Set level.
I'm happy to answer questions.