FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is there an issue using ISB with EQ now?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tatanka7th

Post Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:50 pm

Is there an issue using ISB with EQ now?

Tried to open up an EQ client through ISB tonight, and it failed before even opening the initial title screen. Got an ISB crash dialog, and submitted it.

Never seen this before, and have been using ISB for at least 8 years now. Hopefully this is just something related to the latest EQ patch from yesterday. I didn't play yesterday, but did on Tuesday and had no issues.

Tat
<<

safeashouses

Post Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:02 pm

Re: Is there an issue using ISB with EQ now?

I am also getting this issue since the patch. I have installed the latest dev build 7234.

I have to try launching the game quite a few times before the process will "stick" and the login screen opens.
<<

tatanka7th

Post Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:43 pm

Tried it again about an hour ago, and it worked. No idea what the deal was last night.

Now the strange thing was, after char select, while it's loading, the dialog box that appears showing different tips about the game, appeared over the char select screen, not a black background. Never seen that before!
<<

tatanka7th

Post Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:25 pm

OK, happened again Friday night. Found out that you can just keep trying, and eventually it works. Took 4 total tries to get my 6 boxes logged in.

On a totally unrelated note, I have had bad luck logging in to these forums yesterday and today. I log in successfully (so the page tells me), but when it does the auto-direct to the forums index, I am no longer logged in. Tried several times today, it finally worked now.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 pm

Return to EverQuest