Beta not identifying DX11 when launched from isb

Moderator: MiRai

<<

soulbanshee

Post Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:57 pm

Re: Beta not identifying DX11 when launched from isb

Smokezz wrote:
soulbanshee wrote:
Smokezz wrote:The new dev build fixes logging into beta, but the FPS issue remains. Is this a problem with Innerspace or Daybreak?

Beta will be running more debug/logging than live. Where/how are you seeing this? I ran around PoK, Pal'Lomen and new Shadeweavers, I didn't see any issues, felt the same as live.

Everywhere. PoK, Laurions, Lobby, GGH, etc. There have been multiple posts about it. No one I know that uses ISBoxer sees good performance right now on beta. It's definitely not debug and logging, as it worked perfectly until the Oct 21st patch to beta.

Do you have Inner Space FPS limiter enabled or disabled? Do you have in-game FPS set to unlimited? Nothing unsual or poor about the performance using ISB tonight for me, seems the same since launch.
<<

Smokezz

Post Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:57 pm

soulbanshee wrote:
Do you have Inner Space FPS limiter enabled or disabled? Do you have in-game FPS set to unlimited? Nothing unsual or poor about the performance using ISB tonight for me, seems the same since launch.

Correction... it was indeed enabled in Innerspace. There are actually two places it can be enabled. It completely breaks things too. It was set to 60FPS, I was getting 16FPS.

Edit: It appears that the FPS limiting - both foreground and background is broken. If you set it to 60fps, you get 1/4 of that. If you set the background framerate to 20fps, you get around 5fps.
<<

Derresh

Post Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:29 pm

thanks, that helped some but still fps drops on beta, unsure if its eq or is related
<<

soulbanshee

Post Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:32 pm

Thanks for the work, just passing on the announcement for the release date came out today, December 5th.
<<

Emmris

Post Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:01 pm

I don't know what's happening the past few days have been unplayable with ISBoxer in beta. Multiple full box crash outs. I changed my peripheral mouse and that crashed the entire team. Loading all toons into a new zone crashes them. And could we please have the framerate limiter (that is in two locations) be defaulted off.
<<

wingwhiper

Post Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:11 pm

Happening to myself as well today. Just created 6 new account to try out test and isBoxer with fresh chars, and crashes on them all. Same error seen in the screenshot above.

Edit: After doing the Dev update, I was able to launch and not get the error
Previous

Return to EverQuest