Post Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:15 am

ISBoxer/Inner Space not launching eqgame.exe

Heyas. New to ISBoxer. I'm running EverQuest Titanium Edition to connect to a private server. I'm on Windows 10 x64 22H2. I'm able to launch the game and connect to the server just fine outside of Inner Space but when I try launching either the whole character set, or even one character slot at a time, I get hit or miss results (mostly miss) on slots 2-6 (slot 1 seems to launch fine every time). What'll happen most of the time is slots 1 and 2 load as expected, then 3-6 never load. When I check the Windows Task Manager, 2 instances of eqgame.exe are running under the "Apps" section, and the third instance of eqgame.exe is running under "Background processes" and never makes it to the running "Apps" section. Sometimes, I can force close that background process and manually launch the next slot, but I haven't been able to ever get all 6 to launch. I have added an exception to Windows Defender as I have no other third-party anti-virus running. I've even tried to entirely disable real-time scanning to no avail. Furthermore, in doing some reading on the forums, someone indicated a while back that NVIDIA GeForce Experience can cause trouble so I completely uninstalled that and the problem persists. I followed the EQ1 Quick Start Guide and setup the game in Inner Space first and added the patchme parameter (see attached screenshot). I ran the Quick Setup Wizard in the Toolkit and exported it to Inner Space. I selected "Single monitor layout on \\.\DISPLAY1 (Swapping, Avoid Taskbar)" and defaults otherwise. I've also run Compatibility Diagnostics (https://pastebin.com/UxNwmm0r).

Any advice from here? TIA
Attachments
EQEmu Game Profile.PNG
EQEmu Game Profile.PNG (16.21 KiB) Viewed 4126 times