FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Strange Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blazicks

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:10 am

Strange Issue

So I just installed everquest on windows 10. After I installed ISBoxer pack I ran ISBoxer with innerspace... innerspace said it couldn't find any games. So I used the search that came up and found the everquest file to launch. It seemed to be the right file and all was working until....

The problem is, it is not finding many of my characters. I have 6 accounts and isBoxer can only find one toon. I have like 12 toons.

Any help?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 am

Re: Strange Issue

blazicks wrote:The problem is, it is not finding many of my characters. I have 6 accounts and isBoxer can only find one toon. I have like 12 toons.

Any help?

ISBoxer is only going to find whatever character(s) you've logged in after installing the game, and even then what it finds may be limited (I'm not entirely familiar with how EQ stores this information on your computer). Regardless, it doesn't really matter if ISBoxer finds any of your characters, or not, since you can simply just enter in the correct information on step two of the Quick Setup Wizard.
<<

blazicks

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Strange Issue

MiRai wrote:
blazicks wrote:The problem is, it is not finding many of my characters. I have 6 accounts and isBoxer can only find one toon. I have like 12 toons.

Any help?

ISBoxer is only going to find whatever character(s) you've logged in after installing the game, and even then what it finds may be limited (I'm not entirely familiar with how EQ stores this information on your computer). Regardless, it doesn't really matter if ISBoxer finds any of your characters, or not, since you can simply just enter in the correct information on step two of the Quick Setup Wizard.

Thanks so much for the quick response... what you said was spot on and I am good to go..

thanks again

Return to EverQuest