Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (87.92 KiB) Viewed 5672 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 am

Re: Crash Reporter

In order to see the entire error you're going to have to copy and paste it the text itself. Simply taking a screenshot of the crash reporter leaves out 90% of the information (although, if you're lucky, perhaps the 10% that is shown is all Lax needs). You may also need to provide a diagnostic for game crashes.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed May 06, 2015 9:04 am

Re: Crash Reporter

I see your crash reports.

However, do you get this issue with the CURRENT LIVE VERSION OF EVERQUEST, or only .... that... version?

Secondly, the crash clearly references the EQ graphics and your full crash report says it is related to atiumdag.dll, your ATI/AMD video driver -- which is dated Fri Nov 21 02:12:21 2014. You may be able to resolve the problem by updating your video driver.

If you think this happened after a recent Inner Space update, you are more than welcome to try the previous build (6066) of Inner Space via https://www.lavishsoft.com/innerspace/archives. But the main problem here with trying to reproduce your crash (to track down and solve it) is that support cannot be guaranteed when you're playing private servers, for various reasons including that I'm just not going to go installing dozens of special builds of various games, each with dubious legality, when we're trying to stay on the good side of game publishers (http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Will_this_work_on_a_private_server.3F). If your crash can be reproduced on a current live build of the game, or with another game entirely, then it is easy for me to help.

Return to EverQuest