FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help please

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kalus99

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Help please

Hi

I bought isboxer subscription and have problems doing anything with it. Im a bit of a newbie when it comes to these things but I followed the guides and had it working for one night but next day when i logged back in i have been
unable to do anything with it, since then i have deleted, remade etc etc but got nowhere.

I am playing bard, mage, mage so all i want is to main bard and have hotkeys on the bard screen to make both mages assist, send pet and cast a spell macro.

thanks for any help
<<

kalus99

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:28 am

Re: Help please

I reinstalled again and started over and got things working again, its going well but 2 weird things are now happening, not sure its anything to do with ISBoxer but
one of my mage pet seems to think its puller it charges out as soon as my bard aggros anything ..
and merc tank runs after my bard when im off pulling!
so now when i go to pull i have 2 mages and 1 pet sat at camp with cleric merc and myself, tank merc and one of the pets out pulling...its actully quite funny but bloody annoying
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:37 am

kalus99 wrote:one of my mage pet seems to think its puller it charges out as soon as my bard aggros anything ..
Pets don't function this way. It's not possible unless A) The mob being pulled casts an AE and the pet does not have /pet hold on; B) Assist and / or /pet attack is being broadcast inadvertently when pulling. Pets can not take action on their own.

kalus99 wrote:merc tank runs after my bard when im off pulling!
This isn't related to ISBoxer in any manner. You're best bet would be to look at the SOE EQ forums for tips on controlling Mercenaries.
<<

kalus99

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 am

I changed merc ownership from bard to one of the mages and he stays in camp now, dont know what was happening with mage pet but relogged and seems to be okay...
problem solved i think

Return to EverQuest