FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Its safe?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Devianus

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Its safe?

Hey i got one simply question.
Can i get banned using Isboxer in Devilian on 3 accounts making dungeons etc.? (ofc by myself controling 3 characters as 1), its 100% safe?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: Its safe?

<<

Wubsie

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:02 pm

I would like to point out that they have now commented on the issue again, and if I am reading this correctly, multiboxing itself is "fine", but with the given rules, will prove near impossible or atleast annoying to the extent of not being worth it.

Hello everyone. This is a topic that we've discussed on livestream, and while multiboxing is allowed, it's important to define what is and is not acceptable through our terms of use. Here's a link to our terms of use for reference.

Having multiple accounts logged in from a single IP address or registered user is allowed, but each account must be able to act independently of one another and must be controlled without the use of any third party software. In our terms of use, automation software and unauthorized third party software use is prohibited. Using a program or setup to allow yourself to manipulate multiple characters with a single click or press of the button is prohibited.

If you need to report automated gameplay or botting, please send a detailed report (character names, server, location, activity) to support.trionworlds.com or support@trionworlds.com.

Here's a link to the original post

Unless I am misinterpreting that of course...
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Dammit, and I so liked being able to use my mouse, which is controlled by THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE!!

On the same lines, I guess that cuts out the graphics card and keyboard, both of which help me control my characters and use third party software...

I wonder if they have a list of authorized software. They imply there is a list of unauthorized software, but don't publish what that is.
<<

jaymzz

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:38 pm

I play rift and have been turned in a few times from being a bot. I have talked with a few gm's and confirmed that I am a human playing 5 toons at once and left alone after that. One of them asked me how I was multiboxing and I let them know that I was using ISBoxer without any repercussions. So I would assume that all Glyph games would be the same.

Return to Devilian