FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Devilian cursor position missmatch - can't do anything

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Daffchilly

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 am

Devilian cursor position missmatch - can't do anything

Hey there everybody!

First of all let me say I'm not a pro user of ISBOXER.. It has lots of potential that I'm not using...
Currently I'm boxing Diablo 3 with 4 characters and it's working great - thanks for this awesome program, so much fun!

Now I wanted to try multiboxing Devilian..
After some tries I managed to set up the launchers and get 3 instances up and running..
This is the part where I'm stuck..

After the 3 windows are loaded and I'm at the server selection screen I can't click anywhere.. I found out that there's a missmatch of the mouse cursor (vertical missmatch).
I can't do anything because I'm not even able to click the options..

I tried to change the resolution and window mode (quit the 3 windows and opened the normal one (without isboxer) to change the resolution and the window mode (tried windowed / windowed fullscreen / fullscreen) exited the normal one again and tried to load up the character set again) no changes..

I tried using the wizard to set it up completely new again but still no change..

If anybody could lend me some help here I would greatly appreciate it..
I'm not exactly a pro but willing to learn, so if one of you kind souls would spend some time to teach me how to do is or what I did wrong I'd be happy as hell!

Attached my ISBoxerToolkitProfile.XML, hope it helps

Cheers
Attachments
ISBoxerToolkitProfile.XML
(136.78 KiB) Downloaded 960 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Devilian cursor position missmatch - can't do anything

There were some updates that may be needed in the Inner Space development build. Are you using that?.

To try it, right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:55 am

Daffchilly wrote:I tried to change the resolution and window mode (quit the 3 windows and opened the normal one (without isboxer) to change the resolution and the window mode (tried windowed / windowed fullscreen / fullscreen) exited the normal one again and tried to load up the character set again) no changes..

ISBoxer virtulizes certain files on a per-character basis (either because it has to or because it adds convenience), and you can usually see these listed under the Virtual Files section of ISBoxer. This means that any changes you make to your in-game settings while not using your Character Set will most likely do nothing.

Since you cannot currently make changes while using your characters launched through Inner Space, that means you will need to either:

1) Delete the virtualized ClientOptions.xml files in your Devilian folder, make changes in your game outside of ISBoxer, and then re-launch your Character Set so they can be recreated using the original settings file
2) or edit them directly
<<

Daffchilly

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 am

Awesome guys thanks for the quick replies!
So I tried your suggestion and it worked!
Thanks again you guys, appreciate your support..

Now gotta go quick to do some gaming :-)

Cheeers!

Return to Devilian