FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Devilian

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Re: Devilian

I honestly haven't tried a layout that swaps around, so there may be some issues with that (I can test later tonight). When I recorded my videos I wanted to make sure that viewers on YouTube could see each window as it was so that no one thought there was any "trickery" happening on my end.

However, I assume you're running windowed mode, correct? Also, are you virtualizing the ClientOption.xml files? Have each of them been edited accordingly so that the settings in them match up?
<<

icxnamjah

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:40 pm

At least I got the account thing working. It's now just the window scaling issue.

It works great so as long as I have the game set to windowed or windowed full screen before opening each client and then putting them back all to full screen:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PFGq ... sp=sharing

The weird thing is which I can't figure out is that if I leave it at full screen and then relaunch my team, broadcasting breaks completely.

Another issue with changing the x,y sizes in the config is that my mouse is completely offset in each client window (other than it going super small when I swap clients).

Yeah, I also do know you play on a 4k monitor so playing like that may seem way more comfortable. I am still on two 1080p monitors so I have to use the window swapping in order to play three clients at once or I won't be able to see the third client or play in really tiny windows which isn't feasible imo.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:28 pm

icxnamjah wrote:At least I got the account thing working. It's now just the window scaling issue.

It works great so as long as I have the game set to windowed or windowed full screen before opening each client and then putting them back all to full screen:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PFGq ... sp=sharing

The weird thing is which I can't figure out is that if I leave it at full screen and then relaunch my team, broadcasting breaks completely.

Another issue with changing the x,y sizes in the config is that my mouse is completely offset in each client window (other than it going super small when I swap clients).

Yeah, I also do know you play on a 4k monitor so playing like that may seem way more comfortable. I am still on two 1080p monitors so I have to use the window swapping in order to play three clients at once or I won't be able to see the third client or play in really tiny windows which isn't feasible imo.

Inner Space treats every display mode differently, and fullscreen isn't actually fullscreen because Inner Space still forces it to a window, and that throws the game off. Lax just has to add additional compatibility to Inner Space because every game is different. I've also verified that, at the moment, you can't use a swapping layout like you're trying to do. So, if you want a swapping layout, then the only alternative at the moment is to use a VFX Layout.

Also, just keep in mind that whenever Lax does add the additional compatibility to Inner Space, we may all need to switch to a different display mode since one may work better than the other after the fixes are in place. It just so happens that, right now, windowed mode is the most compatible.
<<

icxnamjah

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Well, ty so much for your time, VFX is amazing! This will work just fine for now.
<<

Ellay

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 am

Testing out the game as well. For some reason no mapped keys work in game but straight broadcasting. Was trying to round robin a few abilities but I couldn't even get a single key to submit in game, except when Repeater for everything was turned on. Any others having this problem?

For multiboxing the game is definitely doable, I felt D3 was slightly more friendly to our goal though :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:41 pm

I am working on adding Devilian to ISBoxer (well that part is technically done) and cleaning up any other issues I run into.

Thanks guys for providing details on your issues wherever possible :)
<<

Ellay

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks Lax! I think my issue is sort of the same as icxnamjah, didn't mean to double up. Running into the same thing - I went through the VFX setup that Mirai posted but it still didn't seem to work for me.

On my first try last night I got all my characters to sync the broadcasting, but now today after toggling with so many window settings and regions and windowed / full screen options I can't get anything to broadcast.

Going to try the log out in windowed then log in full screen.
<<

ArenB

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Well for me glyph client crash when i try to start Devilian :s

So even with others errors, i still have issue with Glyph client.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:25 pm

ArenB wrote:Well for me glyph client crash when i try to start Devilian :s

Other than that you're working on playing Devilian, your issue does not sound related to the rest of the Devilian thread.

You should begin a new thread titled something like ... GLYPH CLIENT CRASH... and from there we will want "Diagnostics for game crashes" http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

ArenB

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 pm

lax wrote:
ArenB wrote:Well for me glyph client crash when i try to start Devilian :s

Other than that you're working on playing Devilian, your issue does not sound related to the rest of the Devilian thread.

You should begin a new thread titled something like ... GLYPH CLIENT CRASH... and from there we will want "Diagnostics for game crashes" http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

i fixed it ^^ it's ok now x) it's just because i used wrong settings ;) my own fault
PreviousNext

Return to Devilian