FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Devilian

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: Devilian

Inner Space build 6111 addresses various issues with Devilian, including windowing and input.

This is now the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

This should address windowing and input issues. Please continue to report any issues you experience, and please be clear on what build number of Inner Space you are using as well -- as of this post, 6104 is the live build and 6111 is the development build but that will be changing as things are confirmed or additional problems are reported.

Also let me know if the development build solves your problems, aside from the extra work in ISBoxer Toolkit setting up your Virtual Files and such -- an ISBoxer update that includes Devilian in the wizards will follow Inner Space bug fixes!

Thanks! :)
<<

Taindra

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:02 pm

I got the clients to boot:

Created virtual files in isBoxer;
Created windows layout on Display 1 to stack 3 clients on top of eachothers;
is1: 1920,1080
is2: 1920,1080
is3: 1920,1080
Created a DXNothing window on Diaplay 2 with VideoFX Viewer to view IS2 and IS3 from Diaplay 1.

The problem, is that the VideoFX Viewers on DXnothing window only shows when I'm focused on them and if I click it just keep swapping beween IS1 IS2 and IS3

ISBOXER Toolkit XML : http://pastebin.com/SSrdDK7g
<<

Ellay

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:41 pm

I just wanted to say thank you Lax, going to test it out this evening but fact that the issue was brought up on a Friday night and worked on over the weekend is huge. I hope others see how much you help this community :)
<<

icxnamjah

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:09 am

Lax thank you for your hard work. Much appreciated!

Edit : It works! While I loved the DX nothing solution, this is way better! haha I love you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PFGq ... sp=sharing
<<

Ellay

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 am

It worked as well for me! I just couldn't get my hotkeys to work except pure broadcasting, perhaps my setup is incorrect in that facet.

icxnamjah have you set up any keys beyond broadcasting everything?
<<

icxnamjah

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:13 am

I am not sure what you mean? Everything is working like it did with diablo 3 for me. Just used the typical wizard for this game (other than setting it to 'other' and pointing innerspace to glyph client) and works right out of the box.
<<

Ellay

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:40 am

meant Mapped keys. I'd like to round robin say Black Hole or similar so only 1 character would cast it at a time if you put it all on the same key, it just rotates.

Pure keybroadcasting has been going fine.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Inner Space build 6111 is now live with the Devilian fixes, and ISBoxer build 41.14.1214.1 is now available with Devilian added to the wizards. To update ISBoxer go to Help->About ISBoxer and it should give you a download link. (Or any new ISBoxer download will be the new version)

Ellay, at the moment I think your issue is probably configuration related, I would like you to start a new thread for your issue and we'll go from there. I would suggest saving your current config (e.g. File, Save As), clear it (File, Clear) and run the wizard fresh for Devilian with the new version, and try that. I would guess that perhaps other existing configuration you had is causing a problem in your current configuration.
<<

Ellay

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:23 pm

I bet you're right, thanks again for looking at this. I will provide an update.
<<

Ellay

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:10 am

It didn't seem to resolve the concern but that's ok. Straight broadcasting was fine and the windowed layout is very fluid. apprecaite it.
PreviousNext

Return to Devilian