FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer 2.0.10509.1

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tkn963

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

ISBoxer 2.0.10509.1

First of, are there any news on using multiple computers using ISBoxer 2?

Secondly, does the fps limitations get set in the games config or does it function like ISBoxer 1? No matter what amount I input, the game clients has no limitation to their FPS. I even tried 5 FPS (background) and they still max out while not focused.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I forgot to mention that I'm trying it with World of Warcraft.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:23 am

Re: ISBoxer 2.0.10509.1

1. News of any kind will be posted when available..

Currently what I am working on is compatibility issues that affect various games with Inner Space, and therefore both ISBoxer and ISBoxer 2 as well.

2. Any time there is an option within ISBoxer, e.g. for FPS limiting, that is where you want to set it. This setting should override your Inner Space configuration (which also has a setting for this). In-game FPS limiting can be disabled if ISBoxer's FPS limiting is active; in some cases (i.e. for some games...), ISBoxer knows how to disable that for you.

It is entirely possible there is a bug in the currently available version that prevents your FPS limiting setting from applying. I will have a new build of ISBoxer 2 available sometime soon.

I appreciate your taking the time to try it, and especially for posting feedback. Thanks :)
<<

tkn963

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: ISBoxer 2.0.10509.1

Alright, just checking. Happy to test it out on a single machine either way, amazing to watch it grow! :D

I haven't changed anything in Inner Space, I just modified the settings for the Performance module but it doesn't seem to affect the team. The module is also enabled. Good to know though, thanks for the reply! :)

Return to Alpha Discussion