FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISB2 LotRO Audio\Sound Issue [resolved]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

joethemaster

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:25 pm

ISB2 LotRO Audio\Sound Issue [resolved]

After installing ISB2, I created a team that mimic's what I have in ISB1.

In ISB1 I have specific (non-default) profiles for each account, and ISB2 saw those profiles and I created my team using the profiles that were created within ISB1. (I am not sure when Innerspace was launched for ISB2 to pull that information, as I had specifically shut down Innerspace, but at some point Innerspace launched).

Using my new team in ISB2 I launched LotRO and all windows came up. The game's audio settings in each window was set back to max (default when logging into LotRO for the first time). I lowered the volume in all windows to my normal sound level and proceeded to log into the game. I did some minor testing and then logged out.

I rebooted the computer because I was not sure if I needed to have Innerspace cleaned of a particular version of ISB or not (it seems that it does not matter but I could be wrong)

I logged back into my ISB1 team and my sound does not work. The weird part is that I can swap the audio device to my headphones and the sound works, but my normal speakers do not. Sound sill works on the computer, just not in ISB1 team game. I launched my ISB2 team and the sound works fine there, so it is specific to the ISB1 team.
Last edited by joethemaster on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

joethemaster

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Re: ISB2 LotRO Audio\Sound Issue

It was brought to my attention that this is because I added the audio module from ISB2.

At some point the volume was turn down for the application. In order to resolve this, I had to right click on the speaker in the windows task bar, and select Open Volume Mixer. From this window, I could see each of the LotRO application windows, and every one of the slider bars were at the bottom (not muted, but a volume level of 0). I moved these back to 100% and everything is working fine.

Return to Alpha Discussion