FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Should I test using SWTOR or is that not intended yet

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hephaestus

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Should I test using SWTOR or is that not intended yet

Will the ISB 2 work with SWTOR, or only the games available in the new setup process so far?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: Should I test using SWTOR or is that not intended yet

I'll get it added. There's a handful of reasons why I probably wouldn't want to try it out with SWTOR yet -- when added, ISB2 should nicely handle the launcher, virtual files, and have a preferred way of configuring the Party Module's targeting table. At the moment there is no "Other" selection in the Team wizard, and selecting the wrong game might interfere with the launch process.

For those waiting to test other games supported by ISBoxer that are not yet in ISB2's list please feel free to make requests. Thanks :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: Should I test using SWTOR or is that not intended yet

SWTOR support is now available in ISBoxer 2, as of 2.0.10124.1

I have not had a chance to fully test the Party Module mechanics for this, but the interface is ready to be used. You can click and drag the characters into the right order to match the in-game Party list, and then ISBoxer 2 should be able to correctly identify the key for each guy to press to Target the others. (Possibly an issue relating to party leader? Don't know until it's tested.)

Return to Alpha Discussion