FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISB2 823

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:11 am

ISB2 823

Not much testing going on here ATM, but a couple of things I've found so far.

Global settings
1. When setting the additional parameters in the global config, these are saved initially, but when you exit ISB2, they are removed again.
2. The InnerSpace folder is not saving.

Team Editor
1. When editing a team, select a character, the Launch Profile details in the grid are text boxes, and does not provide any hints as to what is actually configured in InnerSpace. I can freely set something that does not exist
2. You can have more than one launch profile per character, on the same computer.
3. If you add a new launch profile row, then delete it, move to the next character, then move back again, the deleted row is back.
4. ISBoxer 2 Core module has no settings, although it implies it does (Main Hotkey Toggle?). If there is truly nothing that can be set, then a message indicating no user definable options might be handy?
5. When dragging a Window region around, it gives the impression that the region is not snapping to the edge of the display, but beyond it, because the green border of the display you are dragging over does not appear. It does snap correctly however, so it is just cosmetics.
6. CPU strategy module can set bogus values, e.g. asfdasdas, or 1234. The alphas will clear, but the numbers do not. The graphic implies in both cases that the slot will receive NO CPU. Again, more cosmetic than anything.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:02 am

Re: ISB2 823

4. ISBoxer 2 Core module has no settings, although it implies it does (Main Hotkey Toggle?). If there is truly nothing that can be set, then a message indicating no user definable options might be handy?

The configuration page just isn't added for a few things yet -- General settings, Core module, etc.

Thanks, I'll be sure to take care of some of these items for the next build.

Return to Alpha Discussion